|NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) Orbit Diagram for |
The asteroid 2018 MR8(2018-07-04 14:00)
(as of 2018-07-04)
- Object:2018 MR8
- Orbit Type: Aten [NEO]
- Approximate Diameter: 220 m - 500 m( 721.785 feet to 1640.42 feet)(Absolute Magnitude: H= 20.376)
- On the Sentry Risk Table: No
- On the NEODyS CLOMON2 risk page: No
- Discovery observation was made: 2018 06 24.57450
- Discovery observation was made by Pan-STARRS 1, Haleakala. (MPC Code F51) The Discovery M.P.E.C.:MPEC 2018-N11 : 2018 MR8
- Data-Arc Span (publish): 10 days
- Number of Optical Observations(published):28
- Observatories Reporting (Published) Observations(MPC Code):
- (E23) Arcadia, Australia/NSW.
- (F51) Pan-STARRS 1, Haleakala, US/Hawaii.
- (H36) Sandlot Observatory, Scranton, US/Kansas.
- (I52) Steward Observatory, Mt. Lemmon Station, US/Arizona.
- (Q62) iTelescope Observatory, Siding Spring, Australia/NSW.
- Perihelion Distance:0.7978047188215932(AU)
- Aphelion Distance:1.144399062564495(AU)
- Useful Links: