|Orbit diagram 2019 AG7|
Earth Distance: 0.014 AU
Sun Distance: 0.988 AU
courtesy of NASA/JPL-Caltech
2019-01-13 13:25 UTC
(as of 2019-01-13)
- Object:2019 AG7
- Orbit Type: Aten [NEO]
- Approximate Diameter: 23 m to 51 m (75.4593 feet to 167.323) (Absolute Magnitude: H= 25.32)
- On the Sentry Risk Table: Yes
- NOTE this is NOT a prediction of an impact but rather a statement there is insufficient observational data rule out an impact -- for more information read Understanding Risk Pages by Jon Giorgini
- "The likelihood of a collision is zero, or is so low as to be effectively zero. Also applies to small objects such as meteors and bodies that burn up in the atmosphere as well as infrequent meteorite falls that rarely cause damage.."
- On the NEODyS CLOMON2 risk page: Yes
- First(Precovery) Observation was made: 2018 12 31.614374(By Pan-STARRS 1, Haleakala, US/Hawaii. (MPC Code F51))
- Discovery observation was made:2019 01 09.37994 (By the Catalina Sky Survey, US/Arizona. (MPC Code 703)
- Last Observation(publish): 2019 01 12.582898 (By Mauna Kea-UH/Tholen NEO Follow-Up (2.24-m) (MPC Code T12)
- Data-Arc Span (publish): 12 days
- Number of Optical Observations(published):54
- Observatories Reporting (Published) Observations(MPC Code):
- (204) Schiaparelli Observatory,Italy.
- (291) LPL/Spacewatch II, US/Arizona.
- (474) Mount John Observatory, Lake Tekapo, New Zealand.
- (703) Catalina Sky Survey, US/Arizona.
- (807) Cerro Tololo Observatory, La Serena, Chile.
- (F51) Pan-STARRS 1, Haleakala (N20.707235 W156.255910) US/Hawaii.
- (F65) Haleakala-Faulkes Telescope North, US/Hawaii.
- (G40) Slooh.com Canary Islands Observatory, Canary Islands (Spain).
- (I52) Steward Observatory, Mt. Lemmon Station
- (J04) ESA Optical Ground Station, Tenerife, Canary Islands (Spain).
- (J95) Great Shefford,UK.
- (L01) Višnjan Observatory, Tičan, Croatia.
- (T05) ATLAS-HKO, Haleakala, US/Hawaii.
- (T12) Mauna Kea-UH/Tholen NEO Follow-Up (2.24-m), US/Hawaii.
- Perihelion Distance: 0.4829280277140071(AU)
- Aphelion Distance: 1.007267187900272(AU)
- Earth MOID: 0.00482722(AU), 1.879 (LD), 113.348270821(Earth Radii), 448,718.132 (Miles), or 722,141.833(KM)
- Close-Approach to Earth: Will safely pass Earth on 2019-Jan-15 at a Nominal Distance of 0.0100782635426263(AU), 3.922(LD), 236.648370166 (Earth Radii), 936,833.123(Miles), or 1,507,686.766(KM)